One of the biggest reasons people stop pursuing their dreams and believing in themselves is because it’s taking longer than expected.
The concept of working diligently towards something that truly matters is often lost in our modern day “I want it now” culture.
We have swapped purposeful and deeply fulfilling work that takes years of practice and inner growth for shallow and empty jobs that simply pay the bills and buy x,y,z.
In your pursuit, you may feel like everyone is doing, being, and achieving more than you. Comparison syndrome at its finest. Stop comparing. Focus on what you are building.
You may feel like you should be learning and growing faster when, in reality, there is no race beyond the illusion in your mind.
You may feel like giving up completely because it’s taking too long and self-doubt is rearing its ugly head. Don’t listen to the fearful voice in your head. Stay the course and be present for the lesson in front of you.
Your life and business is simply an experiment and a journey of lessons. When you pay attention to the lessons at hand by being present, you realize that you are exactly where you need to be.
You can begin to enjoy the journey instead of rushing ahead and living in a state of worry about what’s to come. You can learn to live fully on purpose as I explain in this blog post.
Enjoy the journey of becoming. Trust that you are exactly where you need to be.
Trusting the Journey
Trust the process. Trust the lesson in front of you. And most importantly, trust your heart. It will be your guiding light in the sea of possibility.
When you trust yourself, the universe shows up to support you.
When you trust you instantly relax and remember the beauty of the journey.
This is your life. You choose how you experience it.
And don't fret if you need help along the way. I can help you!
I'm Here to Help You WIN!
I don't just tell you about the journey and then leave you alone to figure it out! If you are eager to teach what you love full-time and launch your dream online business, I offer an amazing, month-long, retreat-style training.
Start 2019 off right with a powerful mind, body, and spirit transformation with me in my Epic Academy Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica this Jan 14th - Feb 14th, 2019!
And I'm making it even easier for you to make the decision to invest in your journey of becoming! Check out my contest below for a chance to win a $5,000 Scholarship to the Epic Academy Yoga Teacher Training!
How To Enter:
- Click here to officially register.
- Once you register, you'll receive the detailed break down of the contest rules and details of the scholarship.
- Create a short, 2-minute video describing why you want to attend the Epic Academy and how you will use what you learn to lead and serve others.
- Share this video on your Instagram and Facebook pages according to the guidelines provided during registration.
How To Win:
- Every time someone likes, comments, or shares your video, you receive points. The person with the most points by the end of the contest wins the scholarship.
- This contest runs today through October 31st. The winner will be chosen and announced on the eve of Halloween! That means your video has plenty of time to collect lots of love.
By sharing your video on your social media pages, you will not only make a difference to thousands of people’s lives, but you will also be in the running to win a $5,000 scholarship to the most robust yoga teacher training and business academy in the world.
We are elated to offer a scholarship contest to inspire you to share your unique message and gifts with the world, so make sure to register now!