Are you looking for an authentic ayahuasca experience? Accompany our team from Epic Self on a once-in-a-lifetime, all-inclusive journey to Sacred Valley, Peru on our Sacred Heart Activation Retreat where you'll enjoy seven nights of private or shared accommodation, two sacred plant medicine ceremonies, and numerous amenities as well. Reconnect with your inner self while taking part in one of the most ancient of customs.
What is Included in the Retreat?
- Accommodations for seven nights, shared or private, at your choosing
- Daily sessions taking part in pilates, yoga, meditation, and myofascial release, led by Amber Sears
- Excursions to Pisac, Machu Picchu, and Ollantaytambo
- 2 Amelia Panduro guided sacred plant medicine ceremonies
- Three daily organic plant-based meals for your optimum health
- Educational information and dietary guidelines for sacred plant medicine ceremonies
- Integration coaching for group and individual
- Shuttle to and from Cusco
Why Epic Self Should Guide Your Ayahuasca Experience
Amelia Panduro brings more than 40 years of expertise and knowledge in healing using vine of the soul and master plants. We work with Amelia because of the many years of experience she brings to the table, providing value to our journey in many different forms. If you're interested in healing and awakening the mind, body, and soul, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, surrounded by picturesque, panoramic views of the Sacred Valley that will take your breath away.
Our Costa Rica Ayahuasca Experience
For a slightly shorter getaway, we offer a similar retreat experience in beautiful Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Our CR journey includes five nights accommodation, rather than seven nights, and features many of the same perks and amenities as the Peru experience. Our Costa Rica package consists of all of the following:
- Five nights private or shared accommodations
- Three organic superfood meals daily
- Amber-guided yoga, meditation, pilates, and myofascial release
- Excursion to the Manuel Antonio National Park as well as a Nuayaca Waterfall Hike
- Two ceremonies featuring sacred plant medicine
- Group and individual coaching
- Transportation to and from the San Jose International Airport
Why Choose a Small Group Ayahuasca Experience?
Space in our travel opportunities is limited to 10 guests who go through a thorough screening process to ensure optimum health of guests for travel and plant medicine experiences. We feel that the small group atmosphere is more conducive of an enjoyable experience for all of our guests as our guides are able to build a more personal relationship with each of you.
Explore Our Online Resources
You'll learn more about travel opportunities with Epic Self when you click the 'Programs' link on our homepage and check into some of the upcoming ayahuasca experiences available. Spaces fill up quickly, so don't wait to sign up if you're interested in traveling with us. You'll see a complete retreat itinerary by scrolling down to the bottom of each retreat. Our schedule will give you a better idea of what you'll be doing hour-by-hour. Don't miss our 'What is Sacred Plant Medicine?' article found at the very bottom of program pages.Ayahuasca Experience