Bounding out of bed every morning eager for the day ahead full of health and vitality is something I’ve grown accustomed to, but it wasn’t always this way.
Back before I started tweaking and experimenting with my diet, I would wake up foggy headed, exhausted, uninspired, and definitely unmotivated.
I battled indigestion, chronic pain in my joints, and struggled to maintain my energy throughout my stressful and long work days.
I used to drink several cups of coffee and occasional energy drinks just to cope with the energy demands of my job. Eating on the go was normal for me, and I even skipped meals just to get more things done. I would then drink wine at night to calm down and put myself to sleep.
This cycle of uppers, downers, and erratic eating, is all too common in our modern day society.
I see it every single day in my health coaching practice and within my retreats and trainings.
Many of us are extremely out of whack and far from the balanced way we were designed to eat.
But have no fear! It’s actually much easier than you may think to come back into balance, release old patterns that no longer serve you, and learn how to make nourishing meals for yourself.
And yes, healthy meals can be delicious! Check out these divine raw vegan tacos if you don’t believe me.
You can restore your health and vitality. It just takes practice and support to get there.
Restoration Through Eating
One of the many reasons I designed the Restorative Eco Chef Certification was to offer a hands-on training program unlike anything currently offered in the world.
It’s a wonderful opportunity for you to immerse in and learn the skills required to take the best care of your body, mind, and spirit. We teach you self care rituals, show you how to improve your overall health and vitality, and help you build those habits for the long haul.
It’s an opportunity to heal your own body from the inside out using plant-based nutrition. We soak, sprout, ferment, slow cook and properly food combine your meals for optimal digestion.
It’s an opportunity to rewire your mind and redefine your relationship with food. We coach you through this healing process one step at a time.
And it’s an opportunity to be supported, inspired, and empowered by like minded and like hearted students from all over the world in addition to your coaches.
The Restorative Eco Chef Program will certify you as a chef and help you build a successful business as well, if that is the route you want to take.
Below is all that you will receive within this training:
Hands-On Kitchen Training
- Weekly nutrition lectures
- How to create a menu, set grocery orders
- How to organize for large groups & events
- Food consciousness & how to reduce your carbon footprint
- Work with local, seasonal, organic produce
- How to set up your kitchen & reduce food waste
Foundational Skills & Techniques
- Soak, ferment and sprout nuts, seeds, legumes, & grains
- Food combining for vibration, nutrient density & taste
- Sauerkrauts, kimchi and lacto-fermented veggies
- Water kefir; how to make it and use it
- Water kefir breads & yogurt
- Vegan cultured cheeses
Additional Coaching, Workshops & Excursions
- 6 Business Coaching Sessions with me
- 4 Sales Coaching Sessions with Derek Hendricks
- 60 min Personal Nutrition & Integration Consultation with Johanna Thorn
- 8 Hrs Group Sales Training with Derek Hendrick
- Build, Design, & Launch Your Website with me
- Daily Morning Yoga Class with Tish Steenkamp (4 days per week)
- 8 Hrs of Pilates Mat & Myofascial Release Workshops
- 2 Hr SUP Yoga Workshop with me
- 3 Organic Vegan Meals per day
- Shared Dorm Room with Shared Bath
- Ground Shuttle to and from the airport
The Thailand Eco Chef course is full, but I do have space for one more student for the Costa Rica training running January 14th – February 14th, 2019.
If this program resonates with you AND you are ready to radically transform your health and vitality forever, click here to learn more and apply today.
Blessings & Pura Vida!
P.S – Did I mention you would sleep and train in a gorgeous jungle mansion only steps away from world-class beaches with monkeys visiting you on your balcony? Costa Rica is magic! You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to start 2019 off right. Click here to apply today.