Are you stuck in the mud in your dreams, goals, or business? Are you not seeing the growth you desire?
If you’re stuck and not growing, then you’re probably doing one or ALL of the things below.
1. You are unwilling to be uncomfortable, vulnerable, or afraid.
You must be willing to be uncomfortable, vulnerable, and afraid. All three are required for you to break old patterns, reclaim your power, and enjoy life fully. Be bold and dare greatly. Get out of your comfort zone daily by facing your fears head on.
2. You are waiting for life to happen for you someday.
Instead of seizing the moment and pursuing your dreams fully…you expect your ideal clients, job, partner, friends, money, and opportunity to just show up with very little effort on your part.
Setting clear intentions and taking daily action will shift this dynamic quickly. Someday will always be someday. Commit to choose differently and write a new story for yourself. You are the ultimate creator of your reality and destiny.
3. You don’t believe in yourself and are unwilling to invest your time, energy, and money into your potential.
Build your confidence and shatter self doubt through action. Lean into your fears and resistances instead of running away. On the other side is everything you seek. Invest in yourself & business.
4. You are too proud to ask for help or support in the ways you need it most. And suffer immensely from trying to do it all on your own.
Figure out what you are feeling and what you need. Then have the courage to ask for it. We are all in this together. You are never alone. Hire a mentor/coach who is embodying your dream. Build a team to support you.
5. You are taking on way too many projects, spreading yourself too thin, and distracting yourself from doing and being what you desire.
Starve your distractions and feed your focus. Cut out all the dead weight in your personal and professional life. Set and hold boundaries that will serve your growth. Simply all of your systems in your business and learn to delegate better.
I’m guilty of all five points above. But, I’ve learned to recognize them in myself and adjust quickly. The sooner we become aware of our patterns the faster we can grow.
So, are you currently feeling stuck? Which one of these points most resonates with you? I’d love to hear from you!
Lots of Love,